Friday, August 4, 2006

Drought Conditions

I've been thinking about what I was going to put here for over an hour now, and I'm still at a loss for words. I've been meaning to catch up with my writing to the variety of things going on, from multiple job changes at work to the realization of a serious guilt problem I've developed in regards to my family. However none of that is particularly near the forefront of my mind right now. As usual I'm going to be vague, if only because I don't quite grasp yet what happened.

I don't know what good I imagined could have come from what I was doing. I refused to carry out my normal thought process. I was curious as to what the outcome would be, but I underestimated it by a couple orders of magnitude. I didn't consider that if it went the direction I thought it would, than it was likely to continue inexorably down that path. And so it did, at least temporarily. Once the tipping point was crossed I immediately knew that I needed to put some serious thought into what was happening. I throroughly enjoyed the ride while it lasted, but am glad that I could continue to be objective given the circumstances. And the second best part....no immediate consequences (other than some pain....but that's another story), in fact it ended up being a little humorous....I guess. Now I just have to figure out what this does to the big picutre.

Latest Edit: I've just made this public again....now that the whole thing has more or less resolved itself. As the comment left on my latest blog says: I made the right decision. If you want to hear the whole story, and trust me, you probably do, just ask, cause I aint postin it here, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment