Tuesday, August 8, 2006

War Crimes

So, as Brian has said, the goings on in and around my apartment make us like TNT: We know drama. The assault on my sanity has been from multiple directions, both figuratively and geographically. The first front came out of the far south, and involved my best friend being wronged by those considered friends. The second front came from only a considerably closer distance, and was a return of someone and something I considered surprising, yet allowed me to exercise cautious optimism for, again, my best friend. The last major attack came from that which I have written about the past few days, an experience that while not particularly interesting in and of itself, quickly turned into something slightly disturbing. Smaller skirmishes abound but are of little consequence at the moment.

All of this has caused me to be unusually hostile, which is a fairly unusual reaction from me. Also, I generally don't look at things in absolutes, so what I say next, while not definitive, is a good approximation of how I feel right now.

If you are not my friend, than you are my enemy.

Again, this an abnormally hostile stance that I'm taking, but all will be well once those responsible are punished with the wicked blade of my vengeance. Woe unto ye nonbelievers, and remember my first commandment: Do not fuck with me or the people I care about.

Disclaimer: The above does not apply to most people that may read this. I love so many of you and know that you would not purposely do me harm. However there are some that may read this that will know they are implicated. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment