Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Fell In To a Burning Ring of Fire

Went down, down, down, and the flames went higher,
And it burns, burns, burns, that ring of fire, that ring of fire.

'Ring of Fire' - Johnny Cash (but I'm listening to the Social Distortion one)

WHY IS IT A MILLION DEGREES IN MY ROOM. It is 56 outside....it is like the god-damned sun in here. (At this point you should note the time I wrote this....this makes no sense). Well I didn't want to sleep anyway did I. On the plus side I'm getting some packing done. On the down side I'm not moving for 6-8 weeks. It is possible that I'm planning this one just a bit too far ahead :P.

I'm going out somewhere, sometime, between now and the end of the weekend. Drinking and debauchery need to ensue. It'll be like Monday night but without all the stupid shit. With the exception of a quick trip back to Longview (in the area of 18 hours), I should be free. Time to play with some of that advice I got...Who's gonna join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment