Wednesday, August 15, 2007

One Night and One More Time, Thanks for the Memories

'Thnks fr th Mmrs' - Fall Out Boy

I had two goals last night. First was to have pure an unadulterated fun, something that has been all too rare lately. And second, and to help facilitate the first, was to drink enough that I couldn't feel feelings anymore. I am happy to say I was successful on both counts. I have enjoyed trying to figure out over the past half hour what my last coherent memory of the night was. Haven't really got an answer to that yet. But seriously, thanks to everyone who came. It pained me that I haven't been able to be out with everyone for so long, so it definitely felt good to be back in the loving embrace of everyone there.

And thank you to everyone that helped function as my prostethic legs. Walking is a highly overrated skill anyway.

Oh yeah, and in the middle of all of it...I have almost crafted an answer to one of the pressing issues of the past few months. But like any good puzzle, just when one answer is found, more questions arise. Fortunately the answer was sufficient enough though to almost entirely close that bad chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment