Friday, August 10, 2007

I Sure Don't Mind a Change, But I Fell on Black Days

How would I know, that this could be my fate.
'Fell On Black Days' - Soundgarden

I'm getting really sick of writing these blogs about bad shit. Soon I'm gonna need to hunt down new music just to get songs with appropriately sad/angry/depressing lyrics for my titles. Just when I think I can stop the hemorrhaging, stabilize everything that has gone so horribly wrong, something else gets thrown on the heap. Fortunately another disaster was averted, but it has, perhaps for the best, rekindled the fire of trying to find new living accomodations. We have made a rule that no one is able to ask 'what else can go wrong.'

Anyway, I will almost undoubtely be moving again in three weeks. This was going to be the end result, just maybe not this month. Our landlords pretty much made this decision for us though. Well maybe tonight will go better, but that is yet to be planned out. I guess if I can't hold on to at least a little hope, than what is the point. A question I've been asking myself a lot these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment