Tuesday, November 8, 2005

17 People

It is a fact that many of my friends know. I will do most anything as long as I am doing it with friends. However I have decided to remove one thing from that list, and that is getting drunk beyond all fucking reason. Yes, most of you are laughing right now, but seriously, I would have much rather stayed up late doing, well whatever was going on after I took my leave the party. It was a hell of a time though. However I don't know what was worse, drifting in and out of consciousness or having fragments of memory flitting into my mind throughout the next day. The few parts I do remember after initially passing out are enough to make me wonder what other brilliant things I decided to say. Anyway, there are only a few people that might read this that don't
already know more about that night than I do, so no point in writing anymore. Well whatever, no regrets :D

Well ok, a couple last thoughts. I learned that one can never completely thank the person that helps them through a night like that, especially after sorting through fragmented memories of conversations that were from what I can tell kinda interesting. Also, there is a underlying pattern to the titles of my blogs, so if they seem random, well, they aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment