Thursday, November 17, 2005

What Kind of Day Has It Been?

It really is a good thing that I have had the past couple days off of work. I have been in a really bizarre mood. It is the combination of being somewhat happy, mildly depressed, and well, probably a few other things. The strangest thing about this mood is that if properly provoked (which probably would have happened had I been at work, or any number of other places), I will become incredibly arrogant. Instead I have kept to myself for the most part in an attempt to avoid this. That probably seems like a strange reaction, and I could explain it, but I'm not going to. All I know is that I need something to change very soon or I'm going to lose what little grip on sanity you all know I have. That is all for this very cryptic and nonsensical blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment