Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everytime That I Look in the Mirror, All These Lines On My Face Gettin' Clearer

The past is gone, it went by like dusk to dawn.
Isn’t that the way, everybody’s got their dues in life to pay.
I know what nobody knows, where it comes and where it goes.
I know its everbody’s sin, you got to lose to know how to win.
Half my life is in books written pages, live and learn from fools and from sages.
You know its true, all the things come back to you.
Sing with me, sing for the years, sing for the laughter, sing for the tears.
Sing with me, if its just for today, maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away.

’Dream On’ - Aerosmith

Well now I’m completely out of ideas. I thought that for once the pieces had fallen into place. Its possible they still have, but the question is how hard can I fight for it without screwing things up. I think what will disappoint me most is if the thing that screwed me up, is something that I had literally no control over. Then again it was an issue to me at one time, and I got over it. However at the moment this looks to be a complete repeat of my last few tries. Hmmm...I suppose smarter people than I would have seen this coming.

At least tomorrow will bring good, though completely unrelated, news, and expect a phenomenally happy post talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment