Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm Runnin' Down a Dream, That Never Would've Come To Me

Workin’ on a mystery, goin’ wherever it leads.

’Runnin’ Down a Dream’ - Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

Last night I found myself at Gabriel/Matt/Dan’s place for an appearance at their St. Patrick’s Day party. I find it interesting that I would find myself in that same place, one year to the day since my epic failure of ’07 started. And I am once again attempting to understand just what is going on with myself and those I spend my time with. On the one hand, I don’t want to read too much into the same actions that I did last time around, because that only ended in my getting hurt pretty damned badly. But there is something different this time, or so I’d like to believe. Maybe soon I can give a real answer to the 17 people who wanted to know what’s going on. In spite of the uncertainty, I have been enjoying trying to figure this one out. I haven’t put myself on the line yet, I’ve just been having fun and seeing where this road leads. Anyway, enough of that, it was just good to be out seeing everyone. I really have missed so many of you.

In fact it worked out well because I basically got to see everyone yesterday, as I spent the first part of my evening up at Matt and Emily’s. Just sittin around playing games and chillin with everyone was awesome. The only thing that would have made yesterday better would have been if I hadn’t contracted the Ebola virus. I am currently in that part of the process that invovles wrapping myself in blankets and being a whiny little bitch. I’m sure this was brought on due to my expelling all remaining energy last night, but you know what, it was worth it. Now I attempt to summon just a little more energy, as something has already gone amiss today, and I’m not sure yet how to fix it.

And by the way, remember to tune in next time, where I will likely be telling a story that invovles at least three government agencies that generally go by three-letter acronyms. It looks like my arch-nemesis has returned, and so help me god, he will pay for what he’s done this time. No, this is not a joke, crazy shit be happenin.

No comments:

Post a Comment