Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Had to Close Down Everything, I Had to Close Down My Mind

To many things to cover me, to much can make me blind.
I've seen so much in so many places, so many heartaches, so many faces.
So many dirty things, you wouldn't even believe.
'Extreme Ways' - Moby

The week is over, but the day is yet to come. That is tomorrow. I hope everything I've done the past two months pays off. It's sad that I've spent more time at work than I have at home since last Sunday. At least the paycheck with the first week having 50 hours, and the 2nd week having 62 hours will be nice. Whether or not its been worth the constant headaches is up for some argument.

As horrifyingly bad as the week turned out to be at work, I have to say the whole thing ended on a positive note. Finally got to air out a few things that were on my mind, while getting to finally hear the things on everyone elses. Couple last bits to deal with on the topic but its mostly good. It is kinda funny, the part I left out proceeded come up in my dreams when I slept this afternoon. Obviously the subconscience says I can leave nothing out. My regular conscience said the same thing so I'll deal with that tomorrow. At least that godforsaken chapter of things can be closed. It's a shame that I still can't say what the next move will be. I'd like to think that whatever it is, it will end better than the rest have. I know what I want, it's just a matter of figuring out who and where I can get it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment