Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Consitutency of One

Valentine's Day is in general a day that I couldn't care less about. As I look at today, it was all and all a decent day, good times at work, nothing out of the ordinary bugging me. The fact that a long string of these holidays have been meaningless didn't really phase me. That was until my roommate got home and was handling things exactly the opposite of me. Unfortunately rather than my efforts succeeding in cheering him up, he managed to depress the hell out of me. However to counteract that, we're currently getting drunk and watching movies (I write this while we switch from one movie to another). Fortunately this activity has cheered me right back up, and I can say that this was in fact a good day. Tomorrow however, that could be a whole different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment