Friday, February 3, 2006

Game On

Ok, I've tried writing this four or five times, but I can't seem to find an adequate way to put to text that which is ravaging through my mind. Now I can talk about it no problem, in fact I have on multiple occasions to a couple people. Mind you the problem I face, at least the specific one at this moment, is minor, though emblematic of a larger issue. What I've come to realize is that my strategy is flawed. If you've had any long conversations with me (you know who you are), than you probably realize what I'm talking about. The talks have led me to the simple conclusion that I need to just try and find the experiences and enjoy them for what they are, which is mostly nothing but fun. I believe the past week or so has headed somewhat in that direction, but the road is long and I am blind.
Currently listening:
She Wants Revenge
By She Wants Revenge
Release date: 31 January, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment