Friday, February 17, 2006

Things Fall Apart

Fine, I surrender. I understand now how flawed my reasoning is on, oh, well almost everything. And if you've ever taken my advice, than you may actually be even more naive and even stupid than myself, because I obviously don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Now I should preface this with the fact that I am not 100% sober right now, however I am of enough of a right mind to know that what I write is essentially accurate, if perhaps an oversimplification. It's times like this that I wish a return to a simpler time, until I realize that ever since I made the choice to go down this road, things have never been simple. However everything that has, is, and will happen is of my own doing, and it is the price I pay for being the type of person I am. No regrets, no fucking regrets at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment