Monday, November 26, 2007

So Much For the Golden Future, I Can't Even Start

I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart,
You don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue.
If you did you'd find yourselves, doing the same thing too.

Breakin the law, breakin the law....

'Breakin the Law' - Judas Priest

Motherfuckers. Well it could have been far worse. Sometime between 10:30am and 3:00pm, someone decided to enter our home, and start taking things. I was the lucky one in that I lost nothing. Brian lost an Xbox 360 and a PS2, while Aaron lost a Wii and an old laptop. Nothing else whatsoever was taken. Thank god they didn't go upstairs where the real money is. Cops came, dusted for prints, did there thing, and left. Obviously we expect nothing back. The idea that someone invaded our home is disturbing to me. I have to say, this is one of the last places I want to be right now. Time to fix that, see many of you in a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment